Re: [MOL] (no subject)/REPLY TO TOM! Adenocarcinoma [00278] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)/REPLY TO TOM! Adenocarcinoma

Hi Tom!  Welcome to our forum.  If you go to the URL below you will get many
links for adenocarcinoma; which is adeno cancer.  Good luck and if we may be
of further help just ask.  Warmly, your friend, lillian

http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query
=adenocarcinoma&exec=FAST+Search