[MOL] (no subject) [00276] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

Hello.
   I am e-mailing you to see if you can give me any additional information on
adeno cancer. I have looked and looked on web sites and haven't found
anything to help me out so if you could please send me more information.
Again thanks for your time and effort for making your web site. thank you