[MOL] (no subject) [00275] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

Hello.
    I am trying to find information on adeno cancer. My grandpa has adeno
cancer and I have looked on every web site on this cancer possible and i
can't seem to find the right information that I need to understand what is
going on. I have beeen searching and seaching and can't really find a thing
until I came to your web site. If you know any additional web sites or web
pages they woud really be appreciated. Again... I am looking for information
on adeno cancer thank you.