[MOL] PLEASE INFROM US YOU HAVE BREAST CANCER MEDICINE SO WE ARE INTERES [00269] Medicine On Line

[MOL] PLEASE INFROM US YOU HAVE BREAST CANCER MEDICINE SO WE ARE INTERESTED TO IMPORT OF YOUR PRODUCTS.

NASAKA International
MANUFACTURERS EXPORTERS IMPORTERS & QUALITY SURVEYOR
P.O.BOX NO: 8988 P.E.C.H.S. NURSERY
KARACHI-75400 ( PAKISTAN )
TEL : 0092-21-4548875
FAX : 0092-21-4548875
E-MIAL: nasaka@cyber.net.pk
TRICE WINNER OF INTERNATIONAL AWARDS
ON QUALITY EXPORTS 1983 1984 & 1986.

DEAR SIR:

We introduce ourselves as leading manufacturers ,exporters and importers
for the last more then 45 years and We also got 3 times International
Awards on Quality Exports.

Now we are interested to import of your all range of products into
pakistan against L/C basis at sight subject to appoint us as your sole
agents of your all range of products for pakistan and also give us
assurance not to appoint/deal any body except our selves in pakistan
after appointing us your sole agent for pakistan.

Please send us your all range of products catalogues/brochures together
with price list of your all range of products.

Your early reply will highly be appreciated by return of
fax:009221-4548875 and e-mail: nasaka@cyber.net.pk.

Thanking you,

R.S.NASAKA
DIRECTOR.