Re: [MOL] cancer treatment question/REPLY [00248] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] cancer treatment question/REPLY

Welcome to our forum.  The link below will take you to many links regarding
hoxsey.  I regret I do not know much about this; so I can not tell you how
well it works.  I wish I could be of more help.  Warmly, your friend,
lillian

http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query
=hoxsey&exec=FAST+Search

more....