Re: [MOL] Aloe Vera/REPLY/WELCOME [00243] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Aloe Vera/REPLY/WELCOME

Welcome to our forum.  If you go to the site below you will reach many sites
that will tell you about this wonderful Herb.  I always used it on my
children and myself for sun burns.  My aunt used to drink it for ulcers.
Folks who live in Florida have a gold mine with this plant.  Good luck, your
friend, lillian

http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query
=aloe+vera&exec=FAST+Search

more....