Re: [MOL] Dad's chemo/Pat [00242] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dad's chemo/Pat

Pat  I am glad to hear your father is going back to the lower dose chemo.
This is what everything I read says to do.  By the way ativan is very
addicting, I know first hand how an addict feels when they want their drugs.
I missed one day and when I went to get the prescription filled the druggist
asked me what I was so mad about as I stood their shaking with my hand out.
Imagine, sweet me ever getting mad about anything? How embarrassing; but I
never ran out of my ativan again.

I am also very happy about your friend with bc. with mets. you noted her
doctor used a 3 prong, good for him.  You folks must have some really great
doctors there, could you send one or two my way?  I know the power of
prayers, not a doubt in my mind.  luv u, lillian

more....