RE: [MOL] Introduction and special request for Bridget [00241] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Introduction and special request for Bridget

Title: RE: [MOL] Introduction and special request for Bridget

I would opt for both.  The recurrence rate is high w/ bile duct cancer and I would be as proactive as I could if it was feasible.  I would also go and get a second opinion from a major cancer center and look into trials.  God Bless.

Dusti