Re: [MOL] SCLERODERMA [00234] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SCLERODERMA

Hi Tabee.
According to the site I'm including below, schleroderma is not considered as
a cancer nor malignant in any way. I believe you should be able to find the
answer to your questions there. Good luck.
Your friend,
Bridget

http://www.scleroderma.org/