Re: [MOL] SOME ALTERNATIVE( URGENT) [00216] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SOME ALTERNATIVE( URGENT)

Dear Mr. Enric,

	What type of lung cancer does your father have?  Has it spread to
another organ?  What is the actual name of the clinic(s) that these
doctors you're looking for work at?  Where are they located?  Can you
give more details?

CIM