Re: [MOL] Bridget ! [00215] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bridget !

Yes, everyone should know as much as they can about their perticular type
cancer; however if one doesn't learn about the cells, their divisions
(general basic information) they will never understand their perticular
cancer.  Some good examples are:  SCLC, why is it a harder cancer to treat?
Brain, why do the cells divide into a thousand a day?  And what do we know
about the DNA?  If cancer is DNA related then we need to find ways to alter
the DNA and it won't be with anything we are using right now, neither
traditional nor alternative. The challenge is on, here is an excelent debate
subject....love you, lillian