Re: [MOL] Metastatic disease [00214] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Metastatic disease

Donna.  I don't have  breast cancer mets. to the bone, but to the lungs.
Aremidex has put it into remission.  That is the same type of drug as
Tomoxifin is, but it works better for some. My prayers are with you
.Loves Charlotte