[MOL] Metastatic disease [00211] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Metastatic disease

I am writing in regard to my mother. My mother who is 70 years old and has
been battling breast cancer for the last 7 years had a bone scan done on May
6, 2000. The bone scan showed that she has breast cancer of the bone
matastic. It is everywhere from her scull to her feet. At this point in time
she has had three 10 day (intervals at a  time) of radiation. She has had
approximately 4 Aridia which is once a month and is now on Tomoxifen. Her
last blood test which was the 18th of July showed an increase, which the
doctor said none of the treatments have helped at this point. The oncologist
reminds her at every visit that she is incurrable and has stage 4 breast
cancer., and that it is terminal. Is there anything else out there that may
be available  to her that may have a better affect. Anything you can tell me
would very much be appreciated.
                       Thank You,
                        Donna Biancamano