Re: [MOL] Missy Carol! Re Virus [00209] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Missy Carol! Re Virus

Miss Peggy,

	McAfee is one of the programs Miss Lillian mentioned.  Not sure if this
computer-illiterate fool can create ANY kind of folder, but I'll try.  Am
going to get a program this week.  Thanks for the input.

CIM