[MOL] Infections..... [00202] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Infections.....

Dear Friends:  I have often spoken to you about infections, many of which come right from the hospital itself.  Here is one that I picked up from another forum to share with you.I have not heard of this one.  Thinking of each and everyone of you, even our dear  silent folks. Keep the strength, have faith and hope.   My prayers, your friend, lillian

 re: c- diff. It is clostridium difficiles. It is a bowel
infection a person can get if they have had lots of antibiotics. It is
an opportunistic bug. Once you wipe out all the normal flora ( bugs)
from your bowel using antibiotics this bug takes over. It is very
difficult to get rid of. Often this bug can come from the hospital as it
is so difficult to get rid of.