Re: [MOL] Please help us make an informed decision... [00197] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Please help us make an informed decision...

Dear Miss Megan,

	Seems strange to me that they want to irradiate an area that doesn't
have cancer.  As precautionary?  Why trouble trouble until it troubles
you?  Especially with the possible side effects.  However, I'm sure
someone out there may be familiar with this.

	I was a care giver to someone who had sclc that metas. to the brain.
She had the tumor in the brain irradiated  with NO ill effects of any
kind.

	Hopefully someone will give you more personal feedback than this that
can enlighten you.  I'm glad that your mother is at present cancer-free.
Quitting smoking is an added plus.  Hope all continues well.

CIM