Re: [MOL] Please help us make an informed decision... [00196] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Please help us make an informed decision...

Miss Megan,

	I agree with Pat and neglected to mention this in my response.  I would
definitely get another opinion and then base your decision on the
feedback.  Since standard radiation damages both the good and bad cells,
why do it now?  Can't understand your onc's logic.  I'm sure, however,
you'll do what's best for your mom.

CIM