[MOL] Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:00:42 +0100 [00189] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:00:42 +0100

To all my Moler friends

Thanks for your responses about my Mom Aunt situation.  Good news at the
moment, they are talking to each other again, but for how long, who knows.

I'm trying to get out of each of them exactly what the problem is, to see if
I can get them to work it all out!!!

Perhaps if I just locked them in a room and made them face the issues and
only let them out when there was peace and harmony!!  (just a dream)

Thanks again, your all a great wise bunch.

David