[MOL] SOME ALTERNATIVE( URGENT) [00185] Medicine On Line

[MOL] SOME ALTERNATIVE( URGENT)

hello, LIST, coud somebody help me ?

        I need  contact :Dr. Bursynsk Clinic or/and Dr. Arnold Smith or/and
Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez and Dr. Alex Sun. My father have lung cancer and I am
afraid to see him die. The Doctors say he has less than a year of life and
the chemotherapy is merely paliative... Anything will help.
Tank you very much...

Best Regards.

Enric Toledo.