[MOL] Chris-Man's Best Friend [00180] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chris-Man's Best Friend

Me too, Chris...I worry each day, and I was especially worried the whole
time I was on vacation, even though my son was there to care for my dog and
cat. Of course they were perfectly fine and content, but they have such
trust in us, and they really ask for so little and give so much. What would
we do without them? Love, Joicy