Re: [MOL] Man's Best Friend -- The Best Medicine [00177] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Man's Best Friend -- The Best Medicine

Joicy, I get homesick for my pets every day at work!  No kidding!  Whenever I
have a free moment I wonder what they are up to and if they are OK.  I worry
about them if I'm not home and a storm hits as both are terrified of
thunderstorms.  I always go STRAIGHT home after work because of them.  I love
them as much as any other family members.  -chris