[MOL] Who wants to learn how to be a millionaire? [00172] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Who wants to learn how to be a millionaire? 19389

Did you know recently that:
THE JAPENESE YEN YIELDED
OVER 100% RETURN IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS!

Are you looking for a higher return on your investments?
Are you looking for a "better way" to make money?
Why not make money by trading money?
The currency market may be your answer.
Have you ever doubled your money in 60 days or less?
It can be done, it is being done, and YOU can do it too!

Do you have a "YEN" to be a millionaire?
Does your stock portfolio look like "SWISS" cheese?
Are you feeling a little "DOWN UNDER"?
Do you know what "POUND FOR POUND" really means?

Find out how the good old U.S. Dollar Versus the Japanese Yen
properly positioned recently, would have DOUBLED YOUR MONEY
in less than 60 DAYS!   I.E.: (IN 1/1/00 OUT 2/22/00)

Would you like to receive a FREE-NO Obligation
Information Package on Currency Trading?

The Forex Market trades over 1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS
24 hours daily through banking centers throughout the world!

Let S.K. Forex provide you with proprietary trading information
to help you make big money by trading currency such as:
*British Pounds
*Swiss Franks
*The Euro Dollar
*Canadian Dollars
*Australian Dollars
*Japenese Yen
*German Marks etc.....

Utilize our ability to provide you with as much as 20 to 1 leverage!
Example: A $5,000 Investment in the yen vs the dollar, "properly positioned",
on 08/18/99 could have returned $15,184.45 on 09/19/99.

You could be enjoying the benefits of Unlimited PROFIT Potential
with NO Large Market GAPS, for very limited risk!

As with most high return investments, use risk capital only.

Receive your FREE-NO Obligation
Information Package on Currency Trading Now!

Serious inquiries only please...
(United States, Canadian, European, & Australian Residents Only)

Just Click Below, and Send us an E-Mail with the following info-
We will contact you by phone just as soon as we can...
(Requests without phone number and required info will NOT be processed)

YOU MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU!
Name__________________________
City____________________
State______
Phone Number___________________
Best time to call__________________

    \|||/
    (. .)
(REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS)
This is a one-time mailing, done by an independent marketing company.
We respect your online privacy and apologize if you have received this
message in error.  We do respect our remove lists!   Please do not use
the reply to this e-mail, e-mail reply cannot be read!  If you would
like to be removed from our mailing list just click below and send
us a remove request email.