Re: [MOL] SCLERODERMA [00161] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SCLERODERMA

-----Original Message-----
From: Tabee222@webtv.net <Tabee222@webtv.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Friday, July 28, 2000 11:36 AM
Subject: [MOL] SCLERODERMA

    ANY INFORMATION  YOU COULD GIVE          US WE CAN USE YOUR HELP. IS
IT A             FORM OF CANCER? IS THERE A CURE?        DOES IT GET TO
A POINT OF BEING SO        BAD IT CAN TAKE A LIFE? BESIDE THE
ROUGH SKIN AND THE SPOTS, AND THE      NAUGH,  ARE THERE SWELLING IN THE
STOMACH? DOES IT AFFECT THE LIVER?     AT  WHAT STAGE IS IT IN WHEN A
MAN         IS TOLD NO MORE SEX ? AND WHY ?.            CHANGE IN
PERSONALITY ? T THE                 POINT WHEN THE DR. SAYS MORE REST
AND LESS WORK? THESE ARE THE               THINGS  MY HUSBAND AND I NEED
TO          KNOW ABOUT .AFTER 46 YRS AS AN             ARCHITECTS IT IS
SO VERY HARD TO           SLOW DOWN. TTHANK YOU  FOR
YOUR  TIME AND HELP.
THANKS

Dear Tabee:
I am sorry to hear  of your predicament.  I was diagnosed with scleroderma
in Sept. of 1991.  I am in remission with  it now and have been for quite
some time. I  am sorry that I cannot answer all of your questions  but I can
give you some information that will lead you in the direction to the people
that can answer all of your questions.   Back in 1991 scleroderma was not
widly heard of by the public.  Thanks to many individuals hard work,  also
with more individuals being diagnosed with it , it has been brought to the
surface and more research is being done on it

I hope this helps:

The Scleroderma Foundation
89 Newbury Street, Suite 201
Danvers, MA  01923
Tel. 978-750-4499, Helpline:  800-722-HOPE,  Fax:  978-750-9902
e-mail:  sfinfo@scleroderma.org  Web site:  www.scleroderma.org
This information comes from the scleroderma foundation newsline that I
subscribe to.

Your MOL sister Jo Ann