Re: [MOL] To my Molers friends... [00160] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To my Molers friends...

yep -- speaking as a former "baldy," it starts to grow back almost
immediately, though it may feel like it's taking forever. It also tends to
grow in thicker and sometimes curly (I went from stick straight hair to
slightly curly myself), and the color may be different. Your "glad to have
hair again" friend, Joicy