Re: [MOL] Dusti/pity potty [00147] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dusti/pity potty

All I remember is that it got passed to someone who didn't need it anymore
(I think). Maybe it's just hanging out there in cyber space! Maybe it's lost
and alone! Maybe it can't find it's way home!
SOMEONE FIND THE PITY POT!!!!!!!!
Not that I need it but you never know???
Bridget