[MOL] How You Can Help The Akha Hill Tribe [00142] Medicine On Line

[MOL] How You Can Help The Akha Hill Tribe

Dear Friend,

The Akha Hill people of northern Thailand need your help.
Displaced from their homes as a result of border wars, many of the 70,000
Akha are suffering from malnutrition, miscarriage, and a host of other
ailments. While we cannot replace all that they have lost, volunteers from
the Akha Heritage Foundation are working to give them clean water,
sufficient food, and proper medical care.

Our projects are village-centered and our administration costs are very
low,
so we can get the most out of even the smallest donation.

Please visit our web site at http://www.akha.com to meet the Akha People
and
learn more about our work. Also, feel free to send us your questions.
mailto:akha@loxinfo.co.th We look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,
Matthew McDaniel

Please let us know if you want to be removed from our mailing list.

http://www.akha.com
Donations by check or money order may be sent to:

The Akha Heritage Foundation
PO BOX 6073
Salem OR 97304  USA

By Visa Card Secure Site: