Re: [MOL] breast cancer metastasis in lung [00133] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] breast cancer metastasis in lung

Your doctor has no business telling you some thing he cannot prove!
I had a mastectomy in '89 and a recurrence in 99, at which time I was
put on Aremedix.  I am not suppose to be doing as well as I am.  I have
not had to take chemo yet and I won't until the Aremidix no longer keeps
me in remission.  The doctor is  surprised, so if I can surprise my doc,
you can SHOCK yours.  Forget the stats and go for the cure!  Loves
Charlotte