[MOL] Hello, Carol O. [00132] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hello, Carol O.

On my first go-round with cancer, the tumor was surgically removed
before I had preventive chemo.

This second time, I have what appears to be a rather large lung tumor
but I never had any physical symptoms or special feeling.  After the
tumor was discovered, I started to have a dry cough (or maybe I'd
started coughing earlier and just wasn't particularly aware of it) but I
have never "felt" the tumor so I wouldn't expect to feel it shrinking.

Can you actually feel the tumor in your body?

Claire