Re: [MOL] Lillian, re up-16 [00127] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian, re up-16

In a message dated 09/01/2000 5:23:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
clee02@snet.net writes:

<< When I had chemo for SCLC in 1997, one of the drugs was VP-16.  Any
 possible connection to up-16? >>

  I am also  having chemo for SCLC.  I have had two rounds so far, but I was
wondering just how long it takes to start feeling as if the tumor is
shrinking?  Should I notice a difference after the two rounds?  I know
everyone is different but just would like some idea how I should be feeling
at this stage of chemo.

Carol O.