[MOL] Amocci, re up-16 [00090] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Amocci, re up-16

Amocci, all I know about VP-16 is that it was one of the drugs, along
with Carboplatin, that I was given when I was having chemotherapy for
SCLC in 1997.

I just thought it might have some relationship to up-16 which someone
asked Lillian about.

Claire