Re: [MOL] breast cancer metastasis in lung, PS [00083] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] breast cancer metastasis in lung, PS

In a message dated 09/02/2000 9:58:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
CCR417@aol.com writes:

> Joicy, had to respond to this one.  My boss's aunt was told @ 80 yrs old
that
>  she had cancer and would be gone in less than 6 months.  She basically
told
>  the doc WHERE to go and said, "I'll see YOU next year...and the year
after!"
>  She just celebrated her 100th birthday with a card from the White House.
>  -chris
 Joicy, almost forgot - since the doc was nearly the same age as her, she
wasn't being presumption when she told him, "...I'll be at YOUR funeral doc!"
 She was. My boss is just LIKE her - so you know I've got a tough cookie to
deal w/ all week long! :)  -chris (again)