Re: [MOL] breast cancer metastasis in lung [00080] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] breast cancer metastasis in lung

In a message dated 09/02/2000 2:50:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
denisemc@ticnet.com writes:

> I've undergone 2 rounds of Taxol for a 3cm tumor in lower lobe, right
>  lung -- metastasis of breast cancer in 1997.  When asking the doc if, when
>  in remission, I'm good for 10-20 more years, he says no.  From all stats
>  I've seen online, I'll be lucky to survive 5 years.>  I have 2 young
children, 8 & 5.  Can anyone tell me the actual stats?

Tell your doctor his medical degree came from a hospital - a university
hospital - not from Heaven!  God didn't whisper into his ear how many years
you have!  And it's my prayer that you and God work together to prove him
WRONG!   -chris