[MOL] Denise McCrorey... [00071] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Denise McCrorey...

Welcome to MOL -- As an early riser, I may be the first MOLer to read about your
problems but you will be getting lots advice and love and prayers from the
others.

The very first thing to do is forget statistics.  They are truly meaningless
when it comes to surviving cancer.  Many people in this forum have been told
they had only two years, five years, six months to live, whatever.  And they're
very much alive today, years beyond their predicted life spans.

So start this day with hope and the firm belief that you will know your children
as adults.  We're here to help you come up out of despair and enjoy life again.
Truly.

Your friend, Claire