[MOL] breast cancer metastasis in lung [00070] Medicine On Line

[MOL] breast cancer metastasis in lung

I've undergone 2 rounds of Taxol for a 3cm tumor in lower lobe, right
lung -- metastasis of breast cancer in 1997.  When asking the doc if, when
in remission, I'm good for 10-20 more years, he says no.  From all stats
I've seen online, I'll be lucky to survive 5 years.

I have 2 young children, 8 & 5.  Can anyone tell me the actual stats?