[MOL] Back to Beav [00067] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Back to Beav

Hi Beav,
I've missed you too.
Sounds like you don't have much time to sit on your butt....
I've been working every day and so far it is working out OK.
Don is naughty if I am home or not, so might as well be making some money.
Seems nice to have money of my own.
I started paying on my horse today, payed board too. Even had some left
over, hope it will last till next payday.
I have one run tomorrow to the Airport in town, and then to a Hotel about 15
miles from our house, it's about the same to the Airport from here too. I
do pretty good on tips too, on the extra runs. I do a wedding Sunday night,
we have to use all three vans for that one. I did a wedding last Sat. night
done well on that one too.
During the week I work about 5 hours a day, but I have breaks long enough to
come home and fix breakfast and again at noon, then I get home about 4:30pm
and fix supper. I am pooped and hit the bed about 7:30 8:00pm, unless I go
and ride my horse. I go and help feed in the morning and night too, almost
every day. My horse hears my voice and comes running right up to me.
I really enjoy my time I get to spend with her.
My Son will be here for about two weeks this month around the 20th.
Don's sugar is still running high, Mother is just giving up, she won't go
out anymore or even come out to the table to eat, I have to take her meals
to her.
I just don't have time to get on here and spend any time anymore.
You need some time for you, I get burned out real quick hanging around here to much.  Working makes me feel like I still have a life of my own.  I am doing much better, but I do have to get to bed early to be able to make it through the next day.
You hang in there girl, I am here for you.
Love you dear friend,
Nanc ():-)
Lots of cyber hugs from me;