Re: [MOL] Missy Carol! [00062] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Missy Carol!

Try going to START, then to FIND and see if either are listed there.  McFey
is a Microsoft program.

If this does not work go to:  "MY COMPUTER"  Click on Win,95 or 98; which
ever you have. Then go to "PROGRAMS" click open and read the cute little
file names.  See if one says "McFey".  Let me know if this does it.  It
could well be that you do not have the program; but it normally comes with
Windows.

Do you know how to reinstall your Windows program?  Do you know how to clean
up your drives and defrag?  I think I need to teach you a few things friend.
Answer these questions and I will send instructions.  Love you, lillian

more....