Re: [MOL] Missy Carol! [00057] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Missy Carol!

Miss Lillian,

	I went to the start menu, went to programs, went to start up and from
there it went to hell in a handcart.  All it shows from that point on is
America Online 5.0 Tray, eWare (the kind of computer I have) startup,
Kak.hta, Microsoft find fast, office startup, and webshots (my screen
saver).  Nothing about McFey or Nortons.  What now?

CIM