Re: [MOL] Cyber Hugs for our Beav.....And some more hugs... [00049] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cyber Hugs for our Beav.....And some more hugs...

Girlfriend, that is a very heavy load on your shoulders.  I will try to
research tonight and see if there's some more help out there for you.  I
know our Department of Social Services has a visiting nurse assoc. that
come's out for a few hour's a day; but I need to check if their is a cost
involvement.  We need to find you some free help.  Even if you are Super
Woman this just can not be done alone, you have to have some time to
yourself in order to give to your husband.  In no way am I implying that you
are not doing an outstanding job for your husband.  It is you that I am
concerned about.  Sure, this is the best group on cyber hwy. and everyone
does the very best they can to help and I know we all love you.  It's just
that you need more friend and I will do my best to see whats out there for
you.  Love you, lillian

more....