Re: [MOL] Missy Carol! [00036] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Missy Carol!

The two top anti-virus is MdFey and Norton Works.

Go to your start menu, go to Programs, click on, go to Start Up and click on
McFey or Nortons.  Now this should lead you to virus check.  Let me know if
it worked for you......luv u, lillian

more....