RE: Re: FW: [MOL] Adam & Eve [00026] Medicine On Line

RE: Re: FW: [MOL] Adam & Eve

Bridget, you will laugh at this! You might have heard a few weeks ago
that new research shows that men's health suffers when their wives
work more than 40 hours per week. WHY, you ask? Well, the writer/
researcher explained that typically, women are the ones who "NAG"
their husbands to take care of their health, reminding them to take
vitamins, exercize, see their Drs., etc. Women who work may not have
as much time to NAG their husbands about such things, and thus their
husbands' health may suffer!!

Sounds like a good fit for the "damned if you do, damned if you
don't" category! Love, Joicy