From: Lillian [mailto:firefly@islc.net]
Sent: 30 August 2000 22:36
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] MR DAVID!

I am sorry that you felt excluded from the BS, I am not sure how that could
happen as you take the prize as one of our friendliest, funniest BS'ers on
the forum.  ROFLOL!  Now you know we just love you and you are a bright ray
of sunshine to all of us.  Lordy, you never thought that day would come, now
did you?  David, you had not too long ago written a really funny true story,
I think it was on toilet paper, could you resend it?  There are Molers that
missed it and would really get a good laugh.  Thanks, your friend, lillian

more....