From: TON1213@aol.com [mailto:TON1213@aol.com]
Sent: 01 September 2000 14:55
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] My brother is okay!!!!

Thank You for your endless support!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD IS {{{{{{always}}}}} present and answers our prayers.

MY BROTHER DOES NOT HAVE CANCER!!!!!!!!

We will get the full report today but the nurse called to say all looks
good.
 Not sure what the tumor is but will find out more.  Daddy will get full
report on tuesday for his condition and hopefully will be admitted to start
stem cell transplant on Friday of next.

Thank you everyone for the power of prayer rings strong.

Tonia