Re: FW: [MOL] Adam & Eve [00011] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Adam & Eve

Do you ever wonder why men always accuse women of nagging? If women were
constantly neglecting to do the dishes, laundry, meals and other so called
female tasks, do you think men might start to nag? Whenever a man would ask
me to remind him about some chore he wanted to put off he would later accuse
me of "nagging" him when I did. LOL Can't win for losin' sometimes!
Women don't nag, we simply remind.
Men don't nag, they don't have to.
Your friend,
Bridget