[MOL] Hi! [00006] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi!

Hello!

Are you single? If so, Amore International and affiliates are dedicated to finding the right person for you. We are the  largest Personal Introduction Service in the United States and have trained, experienced representatives in 49 states and can successfully match people in 95% of the U.S. If you or someone that you care about is single, we CAN and will help you find the right person for dating, matchmaking, romance, love, friendships or just an activity partner.

There is no obligation, so email or fax us back and a professional representative will contact you with information about screened, statistically compatible, upscale, single people in your area, in virtually any age group, who are eager to meet someone just like you.  We hope that this will be the beginning of a wonderful change in your life as it has been for literally thousands of others.

This is a national promotion and is only being offered via this email until 10/01/00. Also, including your location in your response is required.

CLICK HERE>> http://www.announcecom.com

EMAIL US - mailto:zinwor@china.com?subject=PRIORITY-dpt04(type.your.state.here)
Just click this link and include your state in the subject title and information below in the body of your email by pasting. If you have other comments, please use the comments address at the bottom of this email.

ARE YOU MARRIAGE MINDED?
FIRST NAME
LAST NAME
AGE
CITY
STATE
PHONE NUMBER
OCCUPATION
DESCRIPTION INCLUDING HEIGHT AND WEIGHT
AGE AND DESCRIPTION OF PERSON THAT YOU ARE SEEKING

*******CALL US TOLL FREE - 800 524 4774 ********
AMORE
P.O. Box 27331
Lansing, MI 48909

******* FAX US - 517 393 7252 *********

FIRST NAME                 LAST NAME

_________________________  _______________________________

AGE      CITY                 STATE

______   __________________   ______________________________

PHONE NUMBER

OCCUPATION

DESCRIPTION INCLUDING HEIGHT AND WEIGHT

AGE AND DESCRIPTION OF THE PERSON THAT YOU ARE SEEKING

****** NO FUTURE MAILINGS - isbeen@china.com?subject=remove
In compliance with the proposed legislation for commercial e-mail, we are providing contact information and a remove link. Requests sent to the Remove link (and the Remove link ONLY) will immediately stop further transmissions of this message at no cost to you. Comments sent to this address will not be received. Please send comments to the link below.

****** COMMENTS - mailto:commmrt@china.com?subject=COMMENTS
Please forward all comments about this offer to the address above.