Re: [MOL] Cyber Hugs for our Beav..... [00003] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cyber Hugs for our Beav.....

You know Beav, many of us know exactly how you are feeling and it is good to
express your feelings.  I know you have been a rock to your dear hubby; but
even a rock can take wear and tear.

I don't believe you have mention what type of support system you have close
by to you.  I also can not recall if you are working full time and
caregiving or a full time caregiver.  If my memory is correct full time
caregiver and I do remember your age; but I won't blab it!

Do you live in the country, small town, large town, or city?  I will do some
researching for you on what may be available to help you out there if you
would like.

Meanwhile Tonia has the pity pot and will have to send it to you friend.
The rest of us are going to send you great big Cyber Hugs.  love you,
lillian

Now your the expert on computer language did I do that right and did I send
you enough?

more....