[MOL] Lose 2 - 14 inches in One Hour - Guaranteed! [00001] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lose 2 - 14 inches in One Hour - Guaranteed!

    "Lose 2-14 Inches in ONE Hour...100% Guaranteed!"

Dear Friend,

Did you know that there's a way to lose 2 to 14 inches of fat PERMANENTLY
and SAFELY in only 1 HOUR?! . . .

100% Guaranteed!

Did you know that this has been PROVEN?!

Did you know that Men AND Women have been spending $75-150 to have a salon
provide this service for them?!

Did you know that you can now lose 2 to 14 inches of fat in ONE HOUR,
PERMANENTLY and SAFELY, in the privacy and comfort of your own home -- for
UNDER $20 ?!

I know it sounds unbelievable, but it's true!!  With an ALL-NATURAL,
SPECIALLY FORMULATED, herbal and mineral body wrap, you can PERMANENTLY and
SAFELY lose 2 to 14 inches of fat in ONE HOUR!

I did -- and so can YOU!

Get details NOW about our PROVEN body wrap by sending your FULL name, email
address, and a written request for more information to:

health200@lycos.com

And you will receive information via email within 24 to 48 hours!  You will
also receive information about a Special Offer, so be sure to check your
email box!

IMPORTANT:  For verification purposes, you MUST provide your FULL name and
type out a request for more information or no further information will be
sent to you.  Your written request could be something as simple as writing
"Please send more info."

What are you waiting for?  You have nothing to lose except fat!!  Get

please-remove@lycos.com