Re: [MOL] TSH TEST/PORT/BEAV [02534] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TSH TEST/PORT/BEAV

I'll check into that Lillian on the infection, I have a lot of things but
somewhere along the 3 yrs or so I've gotten so burnt out, one would think that
there's nothing to it to get copies but I have reached a point just before my
respit that if I had to look at one more pill I was going to just scream and I
kept dropping things all the time. So I try to not overload and cut back on alot
of things. As I see him deteriorating I think, what's the use, I'm just gonna
throw all this stuff away someday. I guess I need the pity pot it sounds like
huh?.....Beav