[MOL] A "Little Johnny" joke [02521] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A "Little Johnny" joke

The kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something
exciting and relate it to the class the next day.

When the time came for the little kids to give their reports, the teacher was
calling on them one at a time. She was reluctant to call on little Johnny,
knowing that he sometimes could be a bit crude. But, eventually, his turn
came...

Little Johnny walked up to the front of the class and, with a piece of chalk,
made a small white dot on the blackboard, then sat back down. Well, the
teacher couldn't figure out what Johnny had in mind for his report or why the
dot was exciting, so she asked him just what that was.

"It's a period," reported Johnny.

"Well, I can see that," she said, "but what is so exciting about a period?"

"Darned if I know", said Johnny, "but, this morning, my sister said she
missed one. Then Dad had a heart attack, Mom fainted, and the man next door
shot himself."