[MOL] Re: [02520] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:

Claudia, can't offer much here because my father is more than capable of
handling his own finances.  But this much I do know - his thalidomide (alone)
costs $700 for every 20 days (most paid by insurance so far).  I only know
that because my step-mother mentioned it and said that my father's insurance
is making noises about cutting off many cancer treatments - not just for him,
but in general.  -chris