Re: [MOL] TSH TEST/PORT/BEAV [02512] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TSH TEST/PORT/BEAV

The Doctor more than likely meant the new drug was approved by the FDA and I
really hope this is the one to do the trick for Bucky.  If they are drawing
blood it takes very little effort; but to send some off for the TSH test and
since we already know that chemo and radiation can throw the tyroid out of
whack, what is the harm.  Also, didn't Bucky get a port put in?  That is
another area that the medical field almost looks at last for infection.
It's just some ideas, does not mean I am right; but it never hurts to check
it our.  Better to be safe than sorry.  By the way Beav do you get copies of
all medical reports, biopsies and pathology reports. One would be amazed at
what they can learn from them.  My prayers always, your friend, lillian

more....